- Joe recently worked with two time album chart topping band The 1975 to add a splash of violence to their upcoming music video for single 'Somebody Else'.
- 2016 see's the cinematic and home video release of several feature films Joe coordinated including 'K-Shop', 'Hot Property' and 'Set The Thames On Fire'.
- Returning to the world of high fashion Joe recently worked for South Korean sunglass
company Gentle Monster for their commercial 'Lucid Dream'.
- Teaming up again with some of the UK's biggest YouTubers Joe has created a unique action sequence for 'A Jack & Dean Of All Trades' starring YouTube's Jack Howard & Dean Dobbs alongside comedy actress Jessica Hynes new comedy series with backing from Ron Howard's New Form Digital production company. Joe has helped create YouTube videos which now have over 25million views.
- On the perils of Artificial Intelligence and starring actor Richard Brake (Batman Begins, Spy) Joe arranged action for a pilot for a new documentary series for The History Channel produced by RAW TV.
- Short film 'Watch Over Me' saw Joe nominated for 'Best Fight Choreography' and 'Best Action Sequence - Martial Arts' in the short film categories at the 2015 Action on Film Awards in California. The film also won 'Best Action Short' at the Buffalo Dreams International Film Festival.
- Comedy drama series '5-a-Side' premiered boxing day 2014 on BT Sport. Joe choreographed fights as well as some crunching tackles. - Joe had the pleasure of working with Kate Moss on a fashion commercial directed by Stella McCartney. - Joe helped plan and execute an abseil viral commercial for international footwear brand Footlocker with Pulse Films.
- Joe choreographed fights for 'Tape' by Stephen Belber starring Marc Elliot (Eastenders) playing in London's West End at the Trafalgar Studios.
- Joe is proud worked for an official PR campaign for the London 2012 Olympic & Paralympic Games. He consulted on archery & fencing for filming and live events.
- 'May I Kill U?' is now available on DVD & VoD. Written & directed by two time BAFTA winner Stuart Urban and starring TV comedian Kevin Bishop
as a vigilante policeman. Set against the backdrop of the London riots
Joe choreographed & coordinated dozens of fights and stunts.
Joe golby, fight coordinator, fight choreographer, fight performer, stunt coordinator, stunt
arranger, stage combat, fight choreographer, fight choreography, London fight choreographer, UK fight choreographer, London fight choreography, UK fight choreography, TV fight choreography.